View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Al I could not agree more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
These have just been some of the most beautiful days here lately...such a waste! To be unencumbered with responsibility and obligation again, footloose and fancyfree eh...how wonderful that would be! Seems like it was just the other day I was telling my son how much he and the younger generations have missed out on the simpler times...now we all walk around with these tiny phones on our persons, like something out of Star Trek...the technology is incredible, but everything has it's price doesnt it? I often think of all the technological miracles that'll surely become commonplace after I'm dead and buried and I wish for immortality, for all of us. But thats just wishful thinkin...so lets all try to live for today. Take some time to just breath in the cool fresh air and enjoy the gift that is everyday above ground. Commune with nature whenever the opportunity presents.
Plan for the future and live every day like it is your last. I too wish all souls go to Heaven and in time we will know what the change is like but for now let us enjoy our each and every day.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote