View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 08:35 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
I'm conflicted about this "Allah" business. Part of me agrees that its a trivial matter, since "Allah" is just another name for God, and if something as simple as this can "ease tensions" then fine, no big deal. On the other hand, Christians and Jews everywhere are just about fed up with trying to appease these bloodthirsty muslims and their damn delicate sensibilities. The muslim world wants the rest of us to walk on eggshells so as not to offend them. Allah forbid these diaperheads should get offended and pissed off at everybody, no no, that'll never do! History shows that a policy of appeasement never works...no compromise or accomodation is ever enough! Sort of a "give em an inch they take a mile" type situation. Compromise is a two-way street, and when have the achmeds ever made any concessions? When have they ever met us halfway? What, they'll promise to stop lopping off heads and bombing innocents if we all start calling God "Allah"? That sounds suspiciously like conversion to me. Screw that! The only thing these maniacs understand is overwhelming force. Just like the illegal aliens, we need to round up all the sandcritters and eject them from the country, then not let anymore of them in! Not that that will ever happen. Hell no, that would make too much sense.
From your mouth to Allah's ears!!!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote