View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 11:18 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
almost funny I suppose the difference, when we drink alcohol or smoke.. we are warned of the dangers, and I appreciate being able to make those kind of decisions myself.. And if you were going to warn me that eating Lettuce, I take my life into my hands or risk getting real sick.. that would be another thing altogether different.

I do however, get your point
Very true. I too get your point. I guess that behind my post I couldn't help but feel the irony that lettuce and spinach could be more dangerous that tobacco or alchohol. LOL. Even sounds funny. I don't smoke but I do enjoy a good martini, so don't get me wrong. But I do see the irony in being able to buy a gallon of vodka no problem, verses a bag of spinach which is banned.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote