View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 08:25 PM   #10
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
No need for nukes rhertz. There will no winners if the one world we live in is shattered. President Bush or the Jews will put the hurt on Iran and like any other war break there economy and you break them. Iran is already in chaos and it would not take much. Time to use the big stick Mr. President.
I hope you are right Isaac. But I heard the same argument with Iraq wanting to rid themselves of Saddam and how the people were ready to break the bonds and join the civilized world. I fear Iran's nuke program and their rhetoric of wiping Israel off the map. I have no problem with deep penetrating nukes taking out their centrifuges.... I'm bleeding heart but not THAT bleeding heart. Religious fanatics don't need their thumb on a nuke, that much is clear.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote