View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 09:00 AM   #1
kansast
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
Dog saves owner from fire, dies trying to save cat.

Yea, that headline caugth my attention too.

Dog saves owner from fire, dies trying to rescue cat

Quote:
Jamie Hanson said her 13-year-old dog Jesse brought her artificial leg and a phone she used to call 911.

"She got me outside and then she heard the cat upstairs and she went up there to get the cat, and she wouldn't come back to me," Hanson, 49, said at a news conference Monday at Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center, where she was being treated for her injuries.
DAMN CATS! Always causin' trouble! Alwasy amazes me when I hear about some animal saving a family from a fire or the like. Reminds me of some story awhile back, a couple had some old dog, was very sick and they had a new born baby. They spent some crazy amount of money to treat this dog,(which was sick) saving the dogs life.. some weeks later back at home, the baby was lying in it's crib.. turning blue unable to breath, the dog woke everyone up and alerted the parents to the baby's condition, saving the baby's life.

My dog woke me up once when my two sons, very little at the time, were trying to light a fake christmas tree on fire
kansast is offline   Reply With Quote