View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 04:39 PM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Well RR we can agree do disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
I don't even understand what we are really arguing about. I mean, I think we want the same things. We want the bastards dead, and I mean all of them.
I simply disagree that we should be spending ALL this TIME, MONEY, LIVES bringing democracy to a country, that doeesn't want it. and never will in our lifetime.
I know you love your country and the fighting men and I respect that. I do not think we are on the same page when it comes to prevailing in the world war of terror. I say we stay the coarse and kick some Arab ass and Iran too and the Brits need to step up to the plate too. Looking like it is time for another major world war to set evil back and free many people who other wise would be nothing more than slaves to dictators. The left has no back bone and rely on softies to get their votes.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote