View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 02:43 PM   #4
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
LOL, where's Issac?? I figured he would have posted this before shreveport.com did it..

I saw on the news this morning where China sold some ISRAELI jets to Iran. Man I bet that pissed off somebody... When Israel sold those jets to China I bet they never figured China would turn around and sell them to Iran.
Israel ain't stupid. Do you really think those jets were/are fully functional. I'm betting there are some capabilities missing of these things that probably come standard on ours. During the Reagan years the U.S. talked Russia into buying pipeline equipment for their gas feilds. This equipment was designed to fail. Guess what, it did just that, causing a massive explosion and shut down Russias Natural gas operations for a long time.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote