View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 09:02 AM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
No alien leaders for me...

I was watching one of those news shows not too long ago...and it just reiterated what I already thought about Scientology. It is very very odd!
The higher up in the organization you get the more secretive it becomes. There are different levels and also the closer to the top they began talking about aliens taking over. I don't know if this interview was based on fact or not. Has anyone else heard much more on Scientology secrets? I wish Tom would stick to acting. He has made a fool of himself over this topic this past year!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote