View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 10:38 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Do you want some cheese with that whine boys??????????????

Now Isaac, do you CHOOSE to stay and work or do you CHOOSE not to go? I am quite sure that your family (wife and beautiful girls) would love to have a fun vacation with you. So, when are you going to take that lovely wife somewhere??????????????????????????????????
Cheese is just what it is all about Tbelle you should know that Money talks and bs walks. This is why I am at work everyday because I want to keep what I have and not place it in the hands of someone that will cause me more problems when I get back. No pity party just the facts. I CHOOSE to work for myself not for the man
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote