View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:59 PM   #56
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I thought the post were civil too. I think of churches and organized religion as a set of controls placed on men by other men in order to control them. We all live under some kind of control in our life but then there are the religionists and emotionalism that are a major part of the "Matrix" with government, education and economy being other major factors. Are you plugged in to the system and told what to believe ? Step back take a deep breath and read for yourself. I love this line from the Matrix. Matty this could a wake up call so take the blinders off and hang on for the ride
http://www.shreveport.com/forums/sho...playnow&gid2=0
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote