View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 08:32 PM   #2
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Ha Ha! Yeah, I know what you're talkin bout. The loser who wouldnt shut up and sit down when his time ran out at the John Kerry speech at that college. The guy just wouldnt shut his piehole, so the security guards lit his dumb ass up like a Christmas tree. The attention-starved wanker had it comin, and he got off light if ya ask me. They shoulda juiced his dumb ass AGAIN just to make sure he got the messege.

Tazers and stunguns are cool. They should give them to teachers to keep kids in the 5th grade and up in line. I can remember plenty of rude, disruptive lil bastards that could NOT sit still and keep quiet to save their lives. A good 3 second 250,000 watt jolt would sure as hell get their attention, and I'd bet ya a months pay they'd think long and hard before actin stupid again!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-19-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote