View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 12:26 PM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by salguodgrubmab
Busted! I feel like the freshman senator from Louisiana. My dirty little secret is out. Went to my first Dead show in 1980, just curious to see what "the gawd-awful Grateful Dead" were all about. Boulder, Co. Hey man, drink this. What is it? Just drink it, man. About fifteen minutes later, hey what did I drink? Electric Mai-Tai, man. The "I" disappeared and became part of 'It". Those lofty notes have been part of my soundtrack ever since.
Cool. been a fan of the dead since I was a little kid.. as a kid, it was all the great "stories" that the songs told that I enjoyed, later on thought the music was great. Saw my first Dead show around '86 or '87.

I still miss Jerry.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote