View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 07:30 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The Mayor

Mayor Glover is going to be just like old Keith and spend, spend , spend. I just watched a clip of the city council and with all the fighting that goes on they are like children. Why do the higher educated people stay away from public office ? I think the value of my house in Bossier will be going up in the
next four years and that means tax increase. People have been moving to Bossier for the last ten years to get away from the crime and poor government in Shreveport. Now they have four more years of brother in-law politics in Shreveport and some how I just don't feel like a brother in Shreveport. I did vote and have only missed voting one time in 28 years and I
was the first at my precinct to vote. There will be some flight to Bossier in the
next four years. Try to walk thru the Board Walk with your pants down. Will not happen there.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote