View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 07:36 PM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCmetroguy View Post
That's awfully vague. What kind of help was this person for? Was this person calling the office often and harassing? There are so many variables, but as of right now I am impressed by Bobby Jindal's intelligence and his presence. To me at least, he seems like a progressive person and I'm ready for that. Blank-o sounds like an idiot when she's on national television, and Boasso sounds very similar in his TV spots.

This state needs a change, and Jindal has so far shown me that he's the one who can bring about change. If he's voted in and he proves me wrong then I will have learned a lesson... but for now I believe that IF this state is going to change, we need a progressive leader and I see Jindal fitting the bill.
For your info the person only called that office once and the worker hung up on them. There was no harassing. I would not vote for Jindal. I don't know who yet but not him. If the worker was having a bad day that is no excuse.