View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 05:16 PM   #81
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
Okay another McD's complaint. The one on Hwy 80 and Industrial in Bossier. They are crooks, I have recipts to prove this. My daughter stopped the other day while going to school. She wanted an egg biscuit. They rang up a sauage and egg biscuit, minus the sauage then charged another $1.00 for the egg. So it cost her $3.10 for this sandwich. They told her they did not have a button on their register for just an egg biscuit. So she paid for a sauage she didn't get plus 40 cents for the egg , then a dollar more for the egg. I ask a manager at viking drive and he said that egg biscuit should not have been more than 2 dollars. Crooks, crooks, crooks!
LOL, I sure hope Joepole just happens to miss this one..... McDonalds is not the best place to go to order "À la carte" much less "custom orders" which defy their basic training needed to operate their computer systems in an advance manner..

LOL, just try something simple like ordering an ever-delicious Sausage Biscuit Meal with a small coke. That just ain't happen'in! Period. If you don't believe me just try it. You WILL receive a medium coke and pay for it. It's something about their console that just makes the small coke blow their minds....... No biggie.... I've adapted. I order a large coffee now.. Hold the spit!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote