View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 07:20 AM   #24
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
He got off light...so did his sons

I would agree. I think the idea of throwing him to the lions would be a good one and I do not think he had the resolve that Daniel had nor the back up plan. Wow what a way to see 06 close out with Saddam looking up that rope ! Welcome to 07 may it be our best year yet.
Isaac

Edit : for all of you that are against the death penalty but think in this case it was ok or a good thing then I say you are riding the fence. Look around America at the victims in stead of the poor criminals that took a life or raped someone. The murders and rapist get all the press and poor me baby because they got that jail house religion. We have a system that gives them way to much time and we the tax payer pay to keep them alive when they should be dispatched to God and let Him be the judge.
Saxxon

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 01-02-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote