View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 08:32 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
And thats just the cops- what about the towtruck drivers?! Every week in this country, people in my line of work are KILLED by "looky lous"
Seriously, I am on the side of the road all day and all night- People FLY past me @ 70mph just feet away! One of the first things I learned while training for this job is to keep one hand on the truck @ all times while roadside, that way, if I trip or stumble on a rock or road debris, I can try not to fall into traffic. One little stumble and I would die(and doing this 70-80 hours a week-its gonna happen)- just because someone wouldn't get over or SLOW DOWN!! BELIEVE ME- we need this law, because people are too "self-absorbed" to get over.
Please be careful out there Vix!! A drunk driver can do anything. (I watch a lot of TV) Stay on your toes!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote