View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 08:27 PM   #9
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 217 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
We have a man like that in our neighborhood (I don't believe he's killed anyone yet) but he screams at the kids if they accidentally get a bicycle tire on his yard. That is truly sad that his golden years are being spent policing his yard and being angry over something so trivial.
We have a neighbor like that, too. My kids call him the Nazi neighbor. He's a retired fireman with just too much time on his hands. He hates our dogs even though they never go in his yard. In the fall he waits for the leaves to fall on the carpet like grass just so he can pick them up.

Really crazy how possessive people can become over their little plot of land. One thing that really disturbs me about this article is how calm the man was when he called. It's just sick.