View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:57 PM   #13
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Assuming the guy is inside a stall, how is anyone exposed to what he is doing? How is anything in there considered "public" anything? If I take a dump on the sidewalk I get arrested, right? I have to do that in a facility designed to provide personal privacy in a public space. That's what restrooms are for.
Use your imagination, Joe. Just because a person is in a stall does not mean you can't tell what is going on in there, especially with something THAT obvious. I mean, seriously! If the guy was in a stall, then he must've been making some kind of scene in order to get caught to begin with. Do you expect the stall to be sound proof? Do the walls of such stalls usually go all the way to the floor? Do you think this guy wasn't making any racket? Yes, these areas provide somewhat more privacy, but not total privacy! People can still hear you and, to some extent, see you. It was lewd public behavior!

As far as taking a dump in public, yes, you'd probably get arrested for doing it on the street. However, not if you are in a facility that is meant for that purpose. The question is what impact is your actions having on others who happen to be near you. Taking a dump in a public restroom would have little to no impact on others. It's expected and perfectly acceptable. Humping a doll in these facilities would have a much greater impact on others in the room.

As far as morality, let me clarify. If I caught someone humping a doll in a public restroom, it would be totally clear to me that this person does not care what impact he would have on others who happens to walk in, particularly kids. Call it my opinion of morality if it makes you feel happy.