View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 10:56 AM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran
 
rhertz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,834
Rep Power: 261 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Yes we should. Bomb the piss out Iran and all this crap would stop.
I'm not so sure. Last night I heard a statistic on the news that only 20% of insurgents in Iraq are from Iran. The other 80% are homegrown right there in Iraq. We might have to bomb Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, and even parts of Israel, which is why it isn't happening. I wish we could round up all the suicide bombers in one country then light a match. Would be nice.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote