View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 02:50 PM   #20
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Darn, I wanted to give all of you an approval, but I need to spread some reputation around. You all are hilarious. My opinion, if you change your gender then you don't deserve alimony! Things are truly getting out of hand in this country! Another way to put it, people are going way to far! I hate to see what will be happening in another 20 years.
Personally, I don't think alimony should be required if the ex wife can afford to have such an operation. SHE DOESN'T NEED THE MONEY IF SHE IS GOING TO BLOW IT ON STUFF LIKE THIS!!! And if she doesn't need it, he shouldn't have to pay it.

I agree with Al. I don't care for the concept of alimony either. What is wrong with getting a job? My sister divorced her husband last year. She never got alimony (although she IS trying to get child support) and she is doing fine.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote