View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:24 PM   #20
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
I wonder who said he did anything "above and beyond the call of duty"? I thought he simply did his job- which is the point, since Blanco and Nagin did not. Should Rudy have told them not to go into the building "on his watch"? I dont see incompetence there.....Tell us, What would RonPaul have done better?
If Ron Paul had his way... as he says when speaking of the second amendment or too much federal regulation.. he would allow the Airlines to be accountable for their own protection, much like an armored car is.. armored car drivers are ARMED.. Ron Paul thinks pilots or Air Line security should be allowed to be armed on Planes.. if that had been the case, not one of those planes would have likely reached their intended targets.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote