View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #21
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
I just cant believe you people who still reject the IRAQ connection to terrorism. It's completely ignorant to the facts- which we've already been over on this forum. Let me explain this to you in simple terms: RonPaul Is NOT electable. He is a bafoon. His "few" good ideas do NOT make-up for his MANY weaknesses. I think he has "little man syndrome"(maybe some of his supporters too) Get over it- Its NOT gonna happen. "NEXT"
Ya sound awfully sure of that, Vix. Could it be that you've somehow overlooked the massive grassroots movement to elect the man? Could it possibly have escaped your attention that his supporters have set record after fund-raising record? I think you're in denial. Maybe if ya removed those blinders you'd see what's goin on around ya. I can promise ya this much...if Paul is elected, you'll never hear the end of it. Same goes for Joe, as I believe he also said Paul is "un-electable".

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 01-01-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote