View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 06:51 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Just like to see that there is moderating! I haven't been posting long enough to see the abuse of points, etc., but I have seen very pointed negative comments directed at specific individuals. Even general thread topics seemed to digress to that point.

Just the headlines are negative enough.... We should be able to post, read, think and walk away with appreciation and respect for the variety of individuals who post.

If taking the negatives away encourages more positive thoughts & comments, I am definitely for that!!! Thanks for taking steps toward a solution!!
The point system has been used and abused by most all of the active members not pointing the finger except at myself and I could care less about points but mean comments hurt all for the most part. You can make your comments on the board and that will come under your avatar which means you stand by what you say. I apologize for the mean spirited comments I have made. I am not saying I was wrong in my what I believe just the way I tried to get my point across. Thank you SBL for standing up and getting control before the problem became much larger
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote