Thread: American Idol
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 08:43 AM   #4
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
I could go on a rant about this one. I think 'reality' t.v. is the worse thing to happen to t.v. in a long time. Shows like this and Survivor. However, I'm always surprised to see just how many people, including friends of mine watch these shows. Something about people getting on t.v. to only humiliate themselves and others around them, I find disturbing. but apparently that's just me.
This is the only reality tv show i do watch and i understand what you are saying. Survivor to me is like rap music can't stand it. I know it's pathetic how people will humiliate themselves just to be on tv? I personally couldn't do it no matter how UNSHY I am.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote