View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 07:53 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
So I take it that Pastor's are not bound by client confidentiality like other professions are? Regardless, spreading your member's dirt in public doesn't appear too Christian to me. LOL, maybe he was an Islamic pastor? In that case, stoning the woman might have been in order.
I would say that you hit the nail there rhertz. Loose lips. I would never go to a preacher and tell him anything personal. The lady that placed her confidence in the preacher man has had a rude wake up call. They are good for weddings and ok for funerals
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote