View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:16 AM   #28
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
We have dishnetwork and one of the their ill performing DVRs. We are watching HD over the air broadcasts of KTBS. They have most of the programs my wife likes to watch. I would like to know who is bringing what to the table and who is holding out.

Direct TV tried to dry hump me on an install once-so it will be a bitter pill to swallow if I have to use them. I also have a grudge against cable TV, but it's been so damn long that I can't remember what they did. Doesn't stop me from using their internet services. Besides, the picture sucked. At least it did when I lived in South Highlands. Now that I'm in a new area with new cable, maybe I'll have to give them another audition.

I might even try one of those fancy Tivo units. Do I get 10% off if I say Joepole sent me?
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote