View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 08:20 AM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Oh let me jump in here on Rosie!

I have watched the show several times just to see what she is going to say next. And just when I think she couldn't make me any madder, she does! Rosie is an abomination to the American spirit and what we stand for. Her remark "You don't have to stand on just faith, don't be scared, terrorists are parents too". WHAT???????????????????????? So if a terrorist is a parent then we are not to be scared of them? I don't see any other way to explain that statement. She really doesn't get it. These children are now being used by their terrorist parents to blow innocent people up. Yes, we should be afraid. Her other statement, "Radical Christians are just like radical Islamists. There is no difference between them". When is the last time a Christian blew up a car to kill 50 people?

Now that we are having the Iran/Brittain issue, her words are "Gulf of Tonkin". Oh please Rosie, read your history and brush up more on the current issue BEFORE you open your mouth.

She harassed poor Elizabeth Hasselback on that show non stop. It is shameful. I just wish for five minutes, just five, they would let me have a go at her or for two minutes Sean Hannity. My intentions are to email ABC/Disney with my thoughts. Yes, she has a right to her opinions but they need to be based on FACTS if she is going to open her mouth and if she is going to support terrorist with statements like that she doesn't need to be on the air.

Do you get the feeling I reallly don't like this woman/man?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote