View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 10:11 PM   #21
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Can you imagine getting the phone call from the principal?

"Hello Ms. Anime'.We have had a slight, umm actually big problem at school today with your son...umm he's well I don't quite know how to say this. but ..umm well we caught him in the back of the classroom with Jill, you know the girl, having sex."

There's a big thud on the other end of the phone line as Ms. Anime' passes out. I know I would but hopefully I have raised my children better than this.
Maybe I'm just being a wuss by saying this, but if I were the principal, I'd invite the parents to the school for an urgent conference and have the kid confess to his parents himself to spare myself the loss of face.