View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 04:28 PM   #187
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested w/ an Opinion
Boys Boys Boys....let's play nice....no name calling. Everyone obviously has his/her own opinion. I think I started reading about Judge Roy Moore and the Ten Commandments. I was personally offended by the removal of it from the court. But you know the squeakiest wheel gets the attention. Unfortunately, the againsts are far more aggressive the fors which is resulting in the downfall of our morality in school, on television, and in our homes. I don't know if we have just gotten lazy about fighting for our beliefs or if we feel overwhelmed by it all.
Your perspective seems to be right on target , Grandma ( you are a Grandma, right? and do you really ride a motorcycle?)!!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote