View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 09:04 AM   #30
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
That would be the few not the many but there are still kids out there that will say no I know I have a high schooler that is holding the line. Now in Shreveport best to send them to private school becasue you do not want you child to speak ebonics and turn to the gangsta
Isaac
I have a 21 y/o still holding the line! Fingers are crossed that she can continue.

I support private Christian schools for this very reason though they seem to still deal with the same issue but how they handle it seems to be the difference between public vs. private schools. My preference now though is homeschooling. I absolutely know he is getting a firm Christian education and not being exposed to anything of any sorts that we don't want planted in his noggin. He is even learning far better than children his age because all of the distractions of school are not there for him.

It all comes down to parental involvement and choices.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote