View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 11:31 PM   #6
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Thanks Al!

Yeah my setup is great as long as my 9v transistor battery that powers my gun safe doesn't run out. In that case. I can place a fresh battery on the external contacts to open up the safe! But of course, that takes about 2 hours while I drive to the store to buy fresh batteries. LOL I just need to remember to do my bi-annual maintenance along with my smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. (all use 9v batteries) yeah like that's going to happen.

I'm 46 years old and I bought the Diamondback at 18 years old as soon as I was legal. (big grin) It has a 6 inch barrel (vent rib) and is simple but effective. I'm not a big "gun person" and I don't own an "auto". I would probably get hurt with an advanced piece of modern machinery such as that!

Last edited by rhertz; 11-16-2006 at 11:42 PM.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote