View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 12:54 AM   #11
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
My older brother had a Remington Nylon 66...very distinctive rifle with the brown plastic stock and the nice white diamond on the forearm...tubular magazine that loaded thru the bottom. Before our father bought myself and younger brother our own Glenfields, we'd take his Nylon 66 and a few boxes of shells and go exploring the wilds of darkest south Bossier! Yes, those were the days. See, this is what I'm talking about...these are the memories every young American boy should have. Yeah...I always wanted a Python too, as David Soul's "Hutch" carried one in the popular TV series...come to think of it, Soul starred as one of a group of rogue motorcycle cops in the Dirty Harry flick "Magnum Force", in which Soul's character also carried a Colt Python!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-17-2006 at 01:14 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote