View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 11:15 AM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
One of the biggest problems you see when driving through Shreveport is the run down neighborhoods. You see the people who refuse to get out and get a job. Many roads you do not want to drive down because you do not feel safe. Heck, I don't feel safe in St. Vincent mall anymore. The other big issues I think is the biggest stumbling block for Caddo parish is the school system. The shopping is great. The healtcare system is the best. The hope is in the new mayor and police chief.
"I had a dream and now that dream has gone from me" This new mayor and police chief will finish looting the city of Shreveport of what ever Keith baby left behind and give it to the democRATS
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote