Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Poll: Should God Bless the USA replace Star Spangled Banner as our anthem?
Poll Options
Should God Bless the USA replace Star Spangled Banner as our anthem?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2007, 09:36 PM   #16
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I have sat here and read through you coming on this board today and hijacking it with your assanine opinions. You are absolutely disgusting with your attacks on each and every thread. You have done nothing but get on here and post a negative opinion against eveything you could find to say something negative against. There is only one person you could be and we all know who that is.

If you do not like the fact that this is a board of mostly Christians sharing our thoughts and opinions and respectfully sharing our opinions with others, then go away. Find somewhere else to be so hateful, mean, and rude. You are not wanted here.
So you continue to persecute gentiles who don't conform to your idiotic beliefs? Isn't that against the Holy scriptures your Lord tells you? It's comical how the fundamentalist Christians here seem to think I'm assaulting their moral framework, and they actually take offense to it. Don't you believe that your 2000+ year old religion holds its grounds fine without a minuscule post made on an irrelevant Shreveport/Bossier forum?

Please get over your personal issues with my posts, I'm allowed to post here as a Shreveport resident and subscriber to many local events. I also am aware that you seem to think you know who I am, as if I were posting under an alias or you are referring to Satan; not sure which, but I'll just inform you that I'm a 17 year old male who has no other account here at these forums. I decided to actually stand up for people who, you know, like to preserve their only substantial rights remaining? Freedom of speech? You know, that little old thing?

I and many others of this city, state, and country have allowed you to reserve your Right to religious freedom, so allow me mine, and don't show your utter disgraceful attitude even against the foundation of your brotherly-loving beliefs yourself. I rarely check these boards, but get used to be being here, because I believe that I'll be checking much more often now that I know I've at least got some people paying attention.

I don't aim to offend, that's your own decision to take offense, not mine, I'm allowed to say what I wish, and as such to yourself, I don't assault you personally or even religiously, I only came to speak out what I believe, and you may do the same; I can only assume you're a Bush pro-war supporter that thinks that the only way to gain "peace" is to militantly aggress against any other foreign body (no matter the physical distance) who disputes your belief. Just get on with it and deal with opposite opinions, you may learn to see the world as something than from inside your own skull sometimes, it makes it more enjoyable.

-Santabot
Santabot is offline   Reply With Quote