Go Back   Shreveport.com > Support Forums > SBLive! Contests

Notices

Old 11-02-2006, 04:07 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Joepole November 1st iPod Winner

Please check your Private messages for details on how to claim your prize.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:12 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Joepole is the winner

Joepole you must have inside connections. Congrats on the big win. I still think
you are a school teacher with all your insight. What kind of music will you be
rocking too on your new Ipod ? Come on now what a person listens to tells allot about that person.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 08:39 AM   #3
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Thank you

Wow, thank you!

I need to check on why that email address wouldn't work. That domain is one I normally use for signing up for public stuff with throwaway addresses (so I can turn them off if I start getting tons of spam) but that one should be working. Thank you for making the effort to contact me in this manner instead of just picking another winner.

I work downtown so I'll probably swing by sometime today or Monday.

Maybe I should buy a Powerball ticket.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 09:38 AM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
congrats there Joepole.. I'm glad to see a "regular" around here win one of those iPods. Sure wish I won it though I have an older iPod mini that I keep in my truck. My stereo has an aux. connection I plug it into. I gave up on radio along time ago, I just need one of those 30GB iPods or something!

TGIF !
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 10:41 AM   #5
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
iPod

I had a 6GB mini I liked but it died back in May. I've been borrowing one from my mom ever since, but it's a 20GB unit that I've already filled up.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:03 PM   #6
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Picked Up

Just picked mine up. It appears to be an actual, functional iPod, meaning that the Internet may not be 100% scams after all.

I am puzzled as to why I was required to leave a urine sample at the office, though.
Old 11-03-2006, 06:14 PM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Congratulations joepole! <snapping fingers> I don't own an iPod (yet). Maybe I'll get one for xmas or something.

As for the urine sample, well now they have your genetic code on file, so they can clone you! Imagine a clone army of Joepoles!! Pretty scary!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 10:27 AM   #8
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
As for the urine sample, well now they have your genetic code on file, so they can clone you! Imagine a clone army of Joepoles!! Pretty scary!
"All your joepole are belong to us"
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote