Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Sports

Notices

Old 12-22-2007, 12:20 AM   #1
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Anyone going to the BCS Championship

Is anyone out there going to the LSU game? I have not seen anyone on the board mention it. Just wondering if anyone has tickets or is going just to go.

Me and Mrs. Hurl will be there. I've been quiet about it because tickets are so hard to come by, but I know others are going.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 06:08 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
Is anyone out there going to the LSU game? I have not seen anyone on the board mention it. Just wondering if anyone has tickets or is going just to go.

Me and Mrs. Hurl will be there. I've been quiet about it because tickets are so hard to come by, but I know others are going.
Your not selling your tickets to this game I see the weather has changed. How much were those tickets and how much would you sell them for ??
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:03 AM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody going to the I-Bowl? I've not seen it discussed much either here. I for one am not going. Just curious with all the hype and all??

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:39 AM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post

Since you did bring it up how did you score two of the hottest tix in town??

Jennifer Aniston
Old 12-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Anybody going to the I-Bowl? I've not seen it discussed much either here. I for one am not going. Just curious with all the hype and all??
I'm taking my son to the I-bowl with some of his friends. We went last year and had lots of fun (except for the parking situation) At the start, some A-10 jets did a fly-by, and then some stunt jumpers dropped right in... I hope the weather is nice again this year. I'd rather drink a cold beer than hot chocolate at a game.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 06:40 PM   #6
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 222 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Since you did bring it up how did you score two of the hottest tix in town??
Season ticket holder No Isaac they are not for sale. I saw that tickets in the same section as mine are going for a min. of $2000. ea. That's a joke.

We went to the I-Bowl last year and had a great time. The fly by was cool. We will be back this year.

Our hotel room cost more than the tickets .
Old 12-23-2007, 02:56 PM   #7
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Wife and I are going. Anybody want to babysit?

We went to the last one LSU won, as well. A good time was had by all.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:24 PM   #8
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Hey Joe, look for me. I'll be wearing purple and grey.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:04 PM   #9
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Joe will be the one armed with his fancy camera shooting girls butt cracks!

Jennifer Aniston