Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 04-03-2007, 07:03 PM   #16
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I will not deny you your opinion there Al. I will just leave it to say that another one of the all-time greatest albums ever made was Todd Rundgren's "Something/Anything". He wrote/produced/mixed/played it all by himself.... Every word.. Every instrument.. Even the sax.. At home.... With an 8 track reel to real.... In his fricking living room! Todd is "A true Wizard, a True Star".. (Another of his albums) Ironically Todd did produce some of Darrel Hall and John Oats albums I do believe. Maybe even "Voices". Which would fully explain your comment!
LOL...entirely possible. Did you know that Darrel Hall has been called "the greatest WHITE soul singer in the world"? Ofcourse, he may be the ONLY white soul singer in the world. Even if thats the case, I think he deserves the title.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
NO the best is David Gilmour hands down

Quote:
I will not deny you your opinion there Al. I will just leave it to say that another one of the all-time greatest albums ever made was Todd Rundgren's "Something/Anything". He wrote/produced/mixed/played it all by himself.... Every word.. Every instrument.. Even the sax.. At home.... With an 8 track reel to real.... In his fricking living room! Todd is "A true Wizard, a True Star".. (Another of his albums) Ironically Todd did produce some of Darrel Hall and John Oats albums I do believe. Maybe even "Voices". Which would fully explain your comment!
Just look at the track record boys. The Dark Side of the Moon on of the best selling CDs ever. He is still writing, singing and playing that slide guitar. Maybe throw in some Mark Knofler to that slide playing. Help me Al with the Hall and Oats My dear wife likes old lizard face Stephen Tyler (Aerosmith) and Jon Bon Jovi You know mama's happy ............
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:29 AM   #18
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
LOL...entirely possible. Did you know that Darrel Hall has been called "the greatest WHITE soul singer in the world"? Ofcourse, he may be the ONLY white soul singer in the world. Even if thats the case, I think he deserves the title.
Looks like Todd has been touring with Hall and Oats in the last year or two....
http://trconnection.com/tour/t2005ho
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #19
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Ummmm Boyssss....

Could we get back to shoes please? This whole Hall & Oates thing is boring to us Imelda's?

I'll help all of you out ....Mother's Day is coming...go to A Perfect Pair on Line Avenue and pick your woman up a new pair of shoes or get her a gift certificate!!!!!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:27 AM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking How about some running shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Ummmm Boyssss....

Could we get back to shoes please? This whole Hall & Oates thing is boring to us Imelda's?

I'll help all of you out ....Mother's Day is coming...go to A Perfect Pair on Line Avenue and pick your woman up a new pair of shoes or get her a gift certificate!!!!!
Might be a good time @ 40 to try some new running shoes or walking shoes if you like. Pick up those pound cakes and pizza dough and bye, bye wings it is a looming battle to be faced and fought
Isaac
Old 04-05-2007, 09:30 AM   #21
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Might be a good time @ 40 to try some new running shoes or walking shoes if you like.
Excuse me while I take cover, Isaac, because TBelle is gonna start throwing shoes at you.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:22 AM   #22
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Let's see....I won't waste a good pair of Cole Haan's at you, not Stuart Weitzman's, or Manolo's. So let me throw some old cowboy boots at your nappy hard head!!!! (Anime I need a smiley for this!!!)

I'll put a $100 on the table my 40 year old body can take yours on the treadmill!
Old 04-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #23
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
How a nice redwing size 13 to stomp a mudhole in his a**.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:08 AM   #24
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Perfect!!!!!! Stomp his a@@ with the Redwing, throw the stilletto at his nappy head, and follow it up with a pointy toe cowboy boot shoved up the !
Old 04-05-2007, 11:28 AM   #25
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
My, My Tbelle. that doesn't sound like a home school teacher. You sound like you have a bit of sadist tendency with that attitude
Old 04-05-2007, 12:13 PM   #26
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Ummmm Boyssss....

Sorry, yes we should get back on topic.. Shoes!

When is Mother's Day? And were abouts on Line Ave is "A Perfect Pair"? I might actually take you up on this! I would not even presume to be able to choose a pair, but the gift certificate idea is great! THX!
Old 04-05-2007, 12:16 PM   #27
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

If anybody could tell you about the perfect pair

Quote:
Sorry, yes we should get back on topic.. Shoes!

When is Mother's Day? And were abouts on Line Ave is "A Perfect Pair"? I might actually take you up on this! I would not even presume to be able to choose a pair, but the gift certificate idea is great! THX!
It would be Texasbelle Texasbelle where did you by your pair at ? Did they cost much
Isaac
Old 04-05-2007, 12:20 PM   #28
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Perfect!!!!!! Stomp his a@@ with the Redwing, throw the stilletto at his nappy head, and follow it up with a pointy toe cowboy boot shoved up the !
LMAO, I didn't know that women could be so violent with their shoes! Hmmm, I've been married 23.9 years and I'm scratching my head why I never had a shoe thrown at me! Amazing that never happened! Good thing we don't fight in the closet I guess.

Ms Belle, I bet you could get a job on the set of the next Austin Powers movie as a well dressed villian. Your name could be "AlottaShoes" and your expertise is throwing shoes at the good guys.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:08 PM   #29
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Actually Ms. Belle would never ever throw anything at Mr. Belle. He is too nice to deserve being mad at (for long) and never would I hurt a pair of good shoes like that

A Perfect Pair is on Line Avenue almost in front of Superior Steakhouse on the same side of Line. The shoes are kind of pricey but they do have moderate shoes as well. It would be a great idea for your wife for Mother's Day!

Another idea is to go to Bath Junkie on Youree Drive and get her a basket of bath goodies made up!!

I am full of great ideas if you boys (men) need help! I am sure Isabella and Scarlett can help out as well. We can make you all look great come Mother's Day morning!

P.S. Neo, you're hopeless and none of this applies to you!
Old 04-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #30
Neo
Advanced Member

I think Tbelle may be Martha stewart. TexasB you have inside stock info for us?