Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Business

Notices

Old 09-13-2006, 08:24 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post 18 Magazines To Be Sold

Time Warner Inc's magazine division Time, Inc. said it would sell 18 of its titles as part of a move to focus on its biggest brands.
CNN
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:53 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Probably because the AOL/TimeWarner merger went so well. NOT! It is so rare when someone buys a company and their customers actually like it.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:09 PM   #3
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Imagine if apple and ms merged, whoaaaaaaa that would be too interesting.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:49 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Imagine if apple and ms merged, whoaaaaaaa that would be too interesting.
I remember back in the 90's there was a rumor that Apple would merge with Sun. That would have been interesting, but I think Steve Jobs does better than anyone, when it comes to running Apple.

BTW, I heard today that AOL will let you keep your AOL email address for free, even if you move to another ISP. I wonder if this is true..

Last edited by rhertz; 09-18-2006 at 11:25 PM.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:54 PM   #5
kansast
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I remember back in the 90's there was a rumor that Apple would merge with Sun. That would have been interesting, but I think Steve Jobs does better than one, when it comes to running Apple.

BTW, I heard today that AOL will let you keep your AOL email address for free, even if you move to another ISP. I wonder if this is true..
Go Steve! Yup, I heard that AOL was going to start giving away a number of free services, seems it was in the headlines a few weeks back or so. I guess Email being one of the ?
kansast is offline   Reply With Quote