Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is it ok to have mix race relationships and have children?
Let people do what they want it's not hurting me 3 33.33%
We need to stick to our own race because the children suffer 6 66.67%
I don't care 0 0%
Voters: 9. This poll is closed

Old 03-16-2007, 07:21 PM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Oh now worm wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
If you are bagger you are in big trouble! If your are BS then this is typical of you. bagger is the one who likes to tease me, so this might be him.

For the record, I am white, married, and have children, therefore he would not want to marry me or have kids. LOL
Isabella could it be worm wood in a slightly different roll ? Could this be brain the anti Christ boy but then you think he would have picked 666 as his new number Time will tell the brain will show his true colors if this is him and if not maybe one of his minions from another board or his web site.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:04 PM   #17

You people all talk about how rude and hateful that boy is but each and every one of you let him control your thoughts. You talk about him at the breakfest table, you send emails to each other about him, you google him to see where he is and what he has to say and most of all you think every name that pops up on a forum is him. If you think about it. You very well could be all the things he says. You are his puppets. He consumes your day. I would not be surprised if you don't dream of him and call his name when you have sex.

I might very well be the only person on the internet that don't worry about what he has to say and what he does.
396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:48 PM   #18
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
That's very presumptuous, 396, and a little over the top.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:11 PM   #19

It is? In the last 24 hours almost every major poster on this forum thought I was him. He has consumed your minds. You will never be the same again.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
If you are bagger you are in big trouble! If your are BS then this is typical of you. bagger is the one who likes to tease me, so this might be him.

For the record, I am white, married, and have children, therefore he would not want to marry me or have kids. LOL
you could be a messacan.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:44 PM   #21
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Hey bagger! Folks he is definitely not BS. Bagger, people on this forum are much kinder than you ever were to BS. You just got bored with him. You are no saint. You can't blame them for their reactions to BS. You did the same on another forum long ago. They will learn to just ignore him like others have in the past.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:49 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Are you a Saints fan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 396
you could be a messacan.
You kind of have that late night look to you. You know the late night after the ball game and everybody has their brown bag.
Isaac
Old 03-17-2007, 10:30 AM   #23
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 396
You people all talk about how rude and hateful that boy is but each and every one of you let him control your thoughts. You talk about him at the breakfest table, you send emails to each other about him, you google him to see where he is and what he has to say and most of all you think every name that pops up on a forum is him. If you think about it. You very well could be all the things he says. You are his puppets. He consumes your day. I would not be surprised if you don't dream of him and call his name when you have sex.

I might very well be the only person on the internet that don't worry about what he has to say and what he does.

I think you have the wrong idea. It is more like the big fat lady in the cage at the circus... everybody wants to poke at her with a stick but nobody wants to get too close nor do they want to release her!!!!!
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:39 AM   #24
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
LOL! I've never thought about it that way, Neo.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:14 PM   #25
Old Soul

Rep Power: 0 Old Soul is just really nice Old Soul is just really nice Old Soul is just really nice Old Soul is just really nice
My youngest child (elementary school age) likes to try on different ethnicities. She was asian for the longest time. My husband went out and bought her all these silk asian outfits, took her out for asian food often. Bought her tapes to learn asian language. She's no longer asian, she is currently spanish. So as you can imagine, we're having to dine on lots of mexican food lately. (the margarittas are good though,lol) She has new clothes with a latin flair to them. Spanish language tapes. Latin music. LOL.

Laugh if you want, but guess who gets all A's in social studies?
Old Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:27 PM   #26
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Soul
My youngest child (elementary school age) likes to try on different ethnicities. She was asian for the longest time. My husband went out and bought her all these silk asian outfits, took her out for asian food often. Bought her tapes to learn asian language. She's no longer asian, she is currently spanish. So as you can imagine, we're having to dine on lots of mexican food lately. (the margarittas are good though,lol) She has new clothes with a latin flair to them. Spanish language tapes. Latin music. LOL.

Laugh if you want, but guess who gets all A's in social studies?
Oh! I wouldn't dream of laughing. Kids need some culture in their lives. It gives them something to compare their own culture to and helps them to relate to people that are different. Not to mention that other cultures can be fascinating. I like Asian culture myself (obviously ). I can speak enough Japanese to lose most people. And I must admit, women do look great in kimonos.

I spent 6 months in Europe a few years ago and you'll see some great things over there. I've been to Italy, Spain, Greece, France, and Turkey.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:32 PM   #27
Old Soul

Rep Power: 0 Old Soul is just really nice Old Soul is just really nice Old Soul is just really nice Old Soul is just really nice
I'm Native American, so I can't wait for her to be Native American. She just found out that her dad is Irish, so she wants to be Irish next. Why? LOL? Why not MY race? Aren't I special enough for her,lol? Kids. What can you do.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #28
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Hey world traveler what was your rank ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Oh! I wouldn't dream of laughing. Kids need some culture in their lives. It gives them something to compare their own culture to and helps them to relate to people that are different. Not to mention that other cultures can be fascinating. I like Asian culture myself (obviously ). I can speak enough Japanese to lose most people. And I must admit, women do look great in kimonos.

I spent 6 months in Europe a few years ago and you'll see some great things over there. I've been to Italy, Spain, Greece, France, and Turkey.
I think that kids are learning to like each other for who they are and not what color or culture. My 15 year old has friends from more than one race and back ground and she gets along with them just fine and I think God made all his children and that they are all good people. Some groups give a bad name to their own people and that is in all different races.
Isaac
Old 03-19-2007, 12:41 PM   #29
Old Soul

Watch children on a playground. They aren't noticing skin color. Children are not born racists, thats a form of mental illness that has to be TAUGHT.

I see a changing trend. While older generations still hold on to old ideas, our children are grasping new ones.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #30
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Hey world traveler what was your rank?
I was a PC3 on the USS Spruance (DD-963).