Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

Shreveport Times -- Apr 10 2007 7:50 AM
DeSoto Parish cockfighting ban fails
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Yee Haw!! It's always more fun to bet on something that might die at the end. Otherwise, it ain't really gamblin' now is it? (sarcasm)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:15 AM   #4
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
It amazes me how people want to ban Pit Bulls from some cities while cock fighting remains perfectly legal. Some dude named Mike Gallagher (I think) replaced Moon Griffon on my local AMjam station.....he was promoting the ban and I was just appalled.....haven't listened to his show again.

Isn't Ladybug just the cutest thing you've ever seen!!!!!!

BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:39 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I have not seen anybody attacked by a chicken

Pit bull dogs on the other hand have been used and abused by gangsters and will hurt or kill a person. Your dog does not look like a fighting dog and in fact looks very healthy and well cared for. I was raised down the street from a couple that had pits and were fun loving dogs for years then one day one of the pits killed the other one I am not surprised that my buddy has a pit and if raised right can be good dogs but they do not like other animals and will attack another dog or eat a cat in a heart beat. This photo would be good on the pet thread.
What happens when a Pit bull picks a fight with a Porcupine?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pit Bull & Porcupine.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	280
I bet that Porcupine looks like a naked jay bird
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:42 AM   #6
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Brain, she looks like a sweet dog. I hope you are being responsible and raising her to be a good pit not like some of the others out there that have given them such a bad rap.

I was taking Rosie to Obediance school last week and there was the sweetest pit in the store. I was very impressed by her as well.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:49 AM   #7
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
This photo would be good on the pet thread.
What happens when a Pit bull picks a fight with a Porcupine?
Attachment 280
I bet that Porcupine looks like a naked jay bird
Isaac
I've seen that one before. That still hurts to see. I read that the dog's tongue even had spines on it. So many, in fact, that it couldn't close its mouth.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:06 PM   #8
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 228 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Nice Birkenstock in the dog picture, brainsmash.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:34 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Ummm Shoe Queen says those aren't real Birks...Wal Mart fakes.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:56 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Texabelle thinks she is the shoe lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Ummm Shoe Queen says those aren't real Birks...Wal Mart fakes.
Now I am sure you would know about Wal Mart shoes but did you ever work as a shoe sales person ? Toe jam and all
Clean feet are a must
Isaac
Old 04-11-2007, 06:01 PM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Now I am sure you would know about Wal Mart shoes but did you ever work as a shoe sales person ? Toe jam and all
Clean feet are a must
Isaac
No, haven't sold any shoes. Nasty feet absolutely gross me out to the point of gagging. If you are going to wear sandals and expose your feet to the rest of the world, be sure yo feet ain't nasty.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

As you would say LOL I mean LOL !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
No, haven't sold any shoes. Nasty feet absolutely gross me out to the point of gagging. If you are going to wear sandals and expose your feet to the rest of the world, be sure yo feet ain't nasty.
You do have a way with words TB Open toes require a good pedicure and no hobbit feet in open toes. I think open toe shoes a very feminine looking don't you ?
Isaac