Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Business

Notices

Old 05-18-2007, 07:19 AM   #61
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I am sure this passes for intelligences DOWN from where you come from
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:23 AM   #62
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I understand the cowboys are in a slump and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
LMAO, good one brain.. Glad to see you agree.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:25 AM   #63
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I sure this passes for intelligences DOWN from where you come from

Wow, I'm impressed. You have the intelligence to see you were on the losing side of the battle on BOTH topics, and at the same time no less. I AM impressed.

Now if we could only get you to actually argue a topic instead of attacking users.....but maybe you've already figured out that everyone here is your mental superior and that having productive input during a conversation is WELL beyond your means....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:29 AM   #64
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LMAO, good one brain.. Glad to see you agree.

O no...I never intended to say the current lineup was worthy of the NFL, much less the title America's team.

Hell, they couldn't even beat the Saints!

...but we both know they WILL rise again.....when are the Saints going to step up to the plate and start supporting themselves? I don't even give a damn about the Superbowl, stop wasting my tax dollars on entertainment purposes!!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 07:29 AM   #65
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Now if we could only get you to actually argue a topic instead of attacking users You are the fool brain dead. You entire method of posting is to attack and tear down. Gutter boy time for you to go play with the dregs for the day and I am sure the filth will rub off on you some more Maybe they can find you a place out at chimp haven so the government can keep you on the public dole.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:32 AM   #66
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
Now if we could only get you to actually argue a topic instead of attacking users You are the fool brain dead. You entire method of posting is to attack and tear down. Gutter boy time for you to go play with the dregs for the day and I am sure the filth will rub off on you some more Maybe they can find you a place out at chimp haven so the government can keep you on the public dole.
I don't have to "tear down" your religion. It's made of paper machete and can't even support it's own weight. I merely point out the blatantly obvious holes in your story, in your actions, in your attitudes, in your words....and notice I continue to say YOURS.

I readily admit the Bible is a great example of how one should lead their life and raise their family. YOU ARE A PIECE OF **** who uses lies, fear, and propaganda to achieve your goals. I'll refer you to the gay comments made just this morning.

You are, and probably always have been, your own worst enemy.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:38 AM   #67
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

When I looked up the phrase Tracey (the *****) Page I found this
You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:02 AM   #68
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
A paper machete would be awesome, I could hack my way through a paper jungle.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:46 AM   #69
BrainSmashR
Banned

Quote:
When I looked up the phrase Tracey (the *****) Page I found this
You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

I see, so in addition to being an idiot, you can't read either because I know you've never seen MY name spelled that way.

Must be why you spend so much time making up bull**** instead of actually referencing a source.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:17 AM   #70
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I see, so in addition to being an idiot, you can't read either because I know you've never seen MY name spelled that way.

Must be why you spend so much time making up bull**** instead of actually referencing a source.
You took lunch early today ? Good to have you hear to muse at what a genetic mutation you are
Old 05-18-2007, 10:20 AM   #71
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
A paper machete would be awesome, I could hack my way through a paper jungle.
Whoooo LMAO Good one ! TGIF everyone !!
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:49 AM   #72
BrainSmashR
Banned

Yes, yes, even I am capable of making an error even though it is VERY seldom.

...and what a break for you. Something to focus on instead of what an incredible waste of tax dollars the Saints are.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:54 AM   #73
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Now that is a first ! He "admitted" he was wrong Now if some misspells your name you are the first to point it out brain child Funny how the glass house rule is coming into play here
Old 05-18-2007, 01:15 PM   #74
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>even I am capable of making an error even though it is VERY seldom.

Actually, it's fairly common. I see you use "it's" and "you're" as possessives all the time.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote