Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Father and daughter arrested in Internet sex sting

A Father and daughter arrested at a park on Kings Hwy in an Internet sex sting
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:09 PM   #2
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Ewwww....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:00 PM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Another sting operation, eh? I dunno if I agree with the method, but it will certainly help decrease the number of such crimes.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:50 PM   #4
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
When I heard this on the news I was totally grossed out! That must be one evil man. His daughter has my sympathies.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:32 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
When I heard this on the news I was totally grossed out! That must be one evil man. His daughter has my sympathies.
Why does his daughter get your sympathies? She was part of the deal. She was old enough to know what she was doing.

Where do you find these people on the internet? I've been searching for years to find a pervert on the internet. I think it would be fun to pretend to be a kid and set up a meeting. Just think how funny it would be for the police to find a grown white man naked tied to a stop sign in Cedar Grove. A note wrote on his chest with a magic marker that says, I was going to meet a child from the internet for some sex. I was fooled, it was a big ole dude in a chevy 396!
396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:39 PM   #6
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Ha! Youre my kind of guy, 396! Yeah, it was my understanding the daughter was in on it. Otherwise they wouldnt have busted her too. Guess they like to keep it "All in the family"!
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:00 PM   #7
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 396
Just think how funny it would be for the police to find a grown white man naked tied to a stop sign in Cedar Grove. A note wrote on his chest with a magic marker that says, I was going to meet a child from the internet for some sex. I was fooled, it was a big ole dude in a chevy 396!
That would put the Internet pervs in their place.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:05 PM   #8
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Tell ya who I want...I want that sick sonofa***** "Couey", the guy who raped and murdered that little girl Jessica Lundsford. I'd like to take him out in the woods somewhere, so far away the guy could scream his head off and nobody would hear him. By the time I was thru with him he'd be wishin for death.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:17 PM   #9
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

You know, it is common knowledge that in the Middle East back years ago, the penalty for stealing was to have a hand removed. Has anyone besides me ever considered a similar penalty for rapists?

Use your imagination if you didn't get the implication of what I meant by "similar."
Old 03-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #10
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Well, they used to castrate em back in the old days, I think now they can achieve the same effect with chemicals. Maybe a better way of dealing with em, if we're not gonna just torture em to death, is to emasculate em. This involves removing ALL of the genitalia. Maybe do that with a rusty old steak knife, then cauterize the wound with a blowtorch. I can think of all kinds of interesting things to do with these guys.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:45 PM   #11
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Sounds fun and digusting. I can't imagine how they would be able to take a leak after that.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:48 PM   #12
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Sounds fun and digusting. I can't imagine how they would be able to take a leak after that.
Ha! Theyd hafta do it sittin down Id imagine! No more writin your name in the snow for this bastard!
Old 03-15-2007, 08:56 PM   #13
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

They wouldn't be able to if you removed it all. Not that I'd sympathize with them anyway. But without your equipment, to put it as politely as I know how, you'd either need some sort of catheter or colostomy bag.

My mother has a really crude idea. Take them out to the woods, spread eagle them with tent stakes (another classic rape position), strip them naked, and poor honey all over them. The fire ants will so the rest.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:15 PM   #14
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
They wouldn't be able to if you removed it all. Not that I'd sympathize with them anyway. But without your equipment, to put it as politely as I know how, you'd either need some sort of catheter or colostomy bag.

My mother has a really crude idea. Take them out to the woods, spread eagle them with tent stakes (another classic rape position), strip them naked, and poor honey all over them. The fire ants will so the rest.
Well, even after you've removed their genitalia, therell still be an opening, or "stoma" where the urethra terminates. So yeah, they'd have to sit down, cuz the urine would just kinda dribble out of the hole and run right down the crack of the garbage bag's ...well, you get the picture! Now that "honey and fireants" idea, that shows a certain sense of style!
Old 03-15-2007, 09:42 PM   #15

all that sounds fine and dandy but it is all cruel and unusuall punishment. The courts don't look down on you too good for doing that. Now leaving them in a bad part of town with notes on them is a whole nuther story. Pictures to the newspaper, after a hour call the tv stations and hope they are still there when they arrive.

I really think these people are sick. They all need to be locked away in a criminal mental ward somewhere. Every week one of them could carry a stuffed animal and dress up like a child. Turn the others loose on them. That would be as close as they could ever get again. After a few years of them being raped maybe they could figure out something to do with a sheet and a chair.

I don't wish I knew where these people hung out. I get really bored sometimes.
396 is offline   Reply With Quote