Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Entertainment

Notices

Old 04-03-2007, 08:09 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Rosie's Latest Feud

There's a battle brewing between "The View" host Rosie O'Donnell and Fox News talk show host Bill O'Reilly, after O'Reilly said that O'Donnell went too far last week on her show when she talked about the British captives in Iran.
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:20 AM   #2
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Oh let me jump in here on Rosie!

I have watched the show several times just to see what she is going to say next. And just when I think she couldn't make me any madder, she does! Rosie is an abomination to the American spirit and what we stand for. Her remark "You don't have to stand on just faith, don't be scared, terrorists are parents too". WHAT???????????????????????? So if a terrorist is a parent then we are not to be scared of them? I don't see any other way to explain that statement. She really doesn't get it. These children are now being used by their terrorist parents to blow innocent people up. Yes, we should be afraid. Her other statement, "Radical Christians are just like radical Islamists. There is no difference between them". When is the last time a Christian blew up a car to kill 50 people?

Now that we are having the Iran/Brittain issue, her words are "Gulf of Tonkin". Oh please Rosie, read your history and brush up more on the current issue BEFORE you open your mouth.

She harassed poor Elizabeth Hasselback on that show non stop. It is shameful. I just wish for five minutes, just five, they would let me have a go at her or for two minutes Sean Hannity. My intentions are to email ABC/Disney with my thoughts. Yes, she has a right to her opinions but they need to be based on FACTS if she is going to open her mouth and if she is going to support terrorist with statements like that she doesn't need to be on the air.

Do you get the feeling I reallly don't like this woman/man?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:38 AM   #3
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Do you get the feeling I reallly don't like this woman/man?
LOL
I'm sure you will find, you are not alone on this issue. Especially as far as SBLive is concerned.

Quote:
"Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers."
Is she high ?
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:03 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Why is Rosie still on TV ?

Tbelle did you name your dog after her She just can not shut her butch mouth and I hope soon will be off the air. I think she like a bad child does things so she can get the media to notice her. Why do all her fingers look like thumbs ?
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:28 AM   #5
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Rosie O'Donnell is one of the few people that is less attractive (in every way) than Bill O'Reilly. I wish both would shut the O"hell up, neither has anything interesting or intelligent to say.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:33 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Sally Jessie O'Reilly is a wind bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Rosie O'Donnell is one of the few people that is less attractive (in every way) than Bill O'Reilly. I wish both would shut the O"hell up, neither has anything interesting or intelligent to say.
Both of them are full of hot air. I get my news by reading and I do not listen to talking heads rant about something and get all emotional about it for the ratings. Good post Joe.
Isaac
Old 04-03-2007, 11:27 AM   #7
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbl_admin
There's a battle brewing between "The View" host Rosie O'Donnell and Fox News talk show host Bill O'Reilly, after O'Reilly said that O'Donnell went too far last week on her show when she talked about the British captives in Iran.
If i see her or ellen digenerate (spelling mistake on purpose) the tv goes off. I can't stand either one of these women.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:30 AM   #8
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Ellen doesn't bother me too much. I don't enjoy her show, but she doesn't grate on my nerves like Rosie. i don't dislike Rosie because she's gay, I dislike Rosie because she's a screeching, loud, uninformed, not-very-bright, sack of goo. At least Ellen has a hot girlfriend:

joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:31 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I think that Rosie is trying to take a page out of Jane Fonda's play book. Seems to be working so far.

Some people thrive on positive attention, but others seem to thrive on negative attention which is better than no attention at all. I learned this from being a parent.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:17 PM   #10
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
LOL, I couldnt agree more! I gave up trying to decipher that gun-grabbin communist psycho *****'s rantings long ago. Shes a rude, nasty sack-o-schit, and the best thing to do with her would be to deport her to France. She'd fit right in over there!
Old 04-03-2007, 07:29 PM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rosie likes to hang like a bat upside down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
LOL, I couldnt agree more! I gave up trying to decipher that gun-grabbin communist psycho *****'s rantings long ago. Shes a rude, nasty sack-o-schit, and the best thing to do with her would be to deport her to France. She'd fit right in over there!
I think all the crap has run to her brain. She could be the missing link to Chuckie they both scare me I think she look like a bulldog and she is a bull dyke
Isaac
Old 04-03-2007, 09:39 PM   #12
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
But don't you all think that ABC/Disney bear some burden of responsibility for allowing her to continue to rant her uneducated views on the show? She obviously distorts the facts and many times has the facts completely wrong. I feel the producers and owners of the show have a responsibility to tape her mouth shut or reign her in.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #13
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
"Radical Christians are just like radical Islamists. There is no difference between them".
Right...and when was the last time a radical Christian sawed off somebody's head with a dull kitchen knife? Just the sound of Rosie's voice pisses me off to no end.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:38 AM   #14
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Right...and when was the last time a radical Christian sawed off somebody's head with a dull kitchen knife? Just the sound of Rosie's voice pisses me off to no end.
When was the last time one blew up an abortion clinic?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:29 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Good morning Buddy Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
When was the last time one blew up an abortion clinic?
I have not heard of any abortion clinic bombings as of late. I do not think most Christians would think that was good. I know for myself that it will do nothing to stop the liberal left from pursuing their murderous agenda. I know that the defenseless children will be just fine as their souls are back with the Father but those so called doctors that do the murders well I would hate to be one of them at the Great White Throne Judgment. I wonder if those doctors sleep at night with the devil running thru their head ? Brain will you get a basket full of goodies this Sunday ? Still praying for you buddy.
Isaac