Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Local News

Notices

Old 02-26-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Internet sting operations target those soliciting minors

More people are caught in Internet sting operations that target people who are trying to solicit minors
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:08 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
It would seem that we live with a bunch of pervs

Has the world gone mad or just the police learning how to use their computers ? I read the column on this and they have a unit just for internet operations. I have said on the other thread that they should get them off the
street. I think the net has opened up new ways for them (pervs) to get around with out being seen. I hope SBL does a follow up on this one when it goes to trial. We need to hear from JoePole on this one it ought to be good.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:30 AM   #3
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post Updated News Story

A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

Shreveport Times -- Feb 27 2007 7:30 AM
Internet sex sting nets 6 from Louisiana, 2 from Texas, 1 from Arkansas
sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:45 AM   #4
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Cops do stings on the street too. I heard about one where the cops took a really nice sports car and baited it in some parking lot. When a couple of guys came up to steal it, it locked the doors with them in, the radio started playing Bad Boys, and the cops were alerted and there in minutes. That was rather hyesterical.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:54 AM   #5
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Has the world gone mad or just the police learning how to use their computers ? I read the column on this and they have a unit just for internet operations. I have said on the other thread that they should get them off the
street. I think the net has opened up new ways for them (pervs) to get around with out being seen. I hope SBL does a follow up on this one when it goes to trial. We need to hear from JoePole on this one it ought to be good.
Isaac
Joepole has yet to answer my question on how old his daughters are. I assume they are very young due to his mentality of this.....................

I could go on forever on this stuff all those men deserve everything they get. I don't have sympathy for one of them but I do for their families.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:21 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Two different takes here

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Joepole has yet to answer my question on how old his daughters are. I assume they are very young due to his mentality of this.....................

I could go on forever on this stuff all those men deserve everything they get. I don't have sympathy for one of them but I do for their families.
One is the legal issue of how they use the computer to get these guys and the fact they may or may not have been set up. Then there the issue of what is moral and the potential to hurt people in a major way. I looked at the photos in the paper this morning and most of those guys (80%) looked like they fit the part but the few that did not can slide thru cracks in the system with out getting caught most of the time. Scarlett I agree with your post.
Isaac
Old 02-27-2007, 02:23 PM   #7
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, I saw those pictures of the new guys caught, on the front page of the Times.. oh how proud their families must be. Their day just went from bad to worse when that happened.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
--Sir Winston Churchill
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:34 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

I like your Churchhill quote ! Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
Yeah, I saw those pictures of the new guys caught, on the front page of the Times.. oh how proud their families must be. Their day just went from bad to worse when that happened.
I have read that many of these type people pray on young family members and they have done it many times. Crazy how people do not report this stuff more often. I think we will see a step up in arrest because locals police can cross state lines now and the net as we all know is everywhere and Shrevesville is just another click of the mouse. I would love to know how the cases turn out so Mr. SBLive keep us posted.
Isaac
Old 02-27-2007, 05:47 PM   #9
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I have read that many of these type people pray on young family members and they have done it many times. Crazy how people do not report this stuff more often. I think we will see a step up in arrest because locals police can cross state lines now and the net as we all know is everywhere and Shrevesville is just another click of the mouse. I would love to know how the cases turn out so Mr. SBLive keep us posted.
Isaac
Tonight to catch a preditor plays I think it's every tuesday night Dateline NBC. Tonight it's in Florida last week in Texas.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 05:55 PM   #10
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
I must have missed where you asked.

My daughters are 2 years and 2 months.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:14 PM   #11
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Aw man....I was gonna ask Joe if his daughters were hot... "pant..wheeze", and if so, what are they wearing... "gasp..drool"...but so much for that! "squirt squirt"

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 02-27-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:20 PM   #12
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
They're pretty hot.

Daughter 1:

Daughter 2:

joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:26 PM   #13
Shrevenator

Rep Power: 0 Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about Shrevenator has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I must have missed where you asked.
My daughters are 2 years and 2 months.
Aw, man you ain't gettin no sleep. The last good nights sleep I had was before my son was born. I used to sleep for hours.....
Shrevenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:48 PM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Nice family Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
They're pretty hot.

Daughter 1:

Daughter 2:

You will not know the trials until they are 12 years old enjoy it until then because the train leaves the station at 14. You must have a young wife
Isaac
Old 02-27-2007, 08:02 PM   #15
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Those are some cute kids fo sho. Shreve is right...sleep is undoubtedly a precious commodity for you. My son is 19 and my daughter is 17 this month...I look back on those years when they were infants and toddlers and I'm so glad I had them when I was young and energetic enough to deal with em. I dont see how folks in their late 30's and 40's can hack it.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote