Go Back   Shreveport.com > Public Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-30-2007, 09:30 AM   #1
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Santa's Ho,Ho,Ho deemed offensive

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/....santas.wlosHa ha ha? 1:41

Ha ha ha?
Mall santas in North Carolina can't say 'ho ho ho' because some claim it is offensive.

Oh give us a break, what next, frosty's too fat.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:34 AM   #2
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
how the heck can anyone be offended from a "ho ho ho" ??? unless you are just a grinch ? WTF ??

TGIF everyone !
Old 11-30-2007, 09:48 AM   #3
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
how the heck can anyone be offended from a "ho ho ho" ??? unless you are just a grinch ? WTF ??

TGIF everyone !
I guess maybe if your occupation is being a ho? That is so stupid!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:10 PM   #4
howela
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold howela is a splendid one to behold
Name:  hohoho.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  19.7 KBI saw in the supermarket that Hostess HoHo's are now called HoHoHo's.
howela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela View Post
Attachment 1906I saw in the supermarket that Hostess HoHo's are now called HoHoHo's.
THey must have hired "The Justice Brothers"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JusticeBros1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	1907  

purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:25 PM   #6
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Attachment 1906I saw in the supermarket that Hostess HoHo's are now called HoHoHo's.
Watch out someone is going to want it changed to HeHe cakes.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:29 PM   #7
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Looking at the box reminds me of a story. I once worked in a restraunant while I was 6 months pregnant. This customer ask me one day how I got pregnant and I told him I got pregnant eating twinkies and chocolate covered ding dongs. My boss siting at the next table almost fell out of his chair laughing.

Last edited by piemaker720; 11-30-2007 at 10:13 PM.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #8
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
How stupid. Are they gonna go to Home Depot next and insist a change of what we call the garden "hoe"?
Old 12-01-2007, 05:51 PM   #9
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
How stupid. Are they gonna go to Home Depot next and insist a change of what we call the garden "hoe"?
Maybe they will start calling it a garden he.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:25 PM   #10
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

They could call it a gaeden haha.