Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Sports

Notices

Old 01-09-2008, 09:59 AM   #16
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Based on those pics it looks like you were sitting about one or two sections to my left. The only pic I have handy is another buttcrack shot of the chick in front of me:

joepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:05 AM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Based on those pics it looks like you were sitting about one or two sections to my left. The only pic I have handy is another buttcrack shot of the chick in front of me:

JP you always get the best "seat" in the house. You must go to dinner with the great Les Miles to get that view
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:18 AM   #18
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 257 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
She was hanging out the whole game, but at least this one had panties on. My wife actually pointed it out and told me to take the pic, she was tired of staring at the girl's rear end.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:00 AM   #19
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
She was hanging out the whole game, but at least this one had panties on. My wife actually pointed it out and told me to take the pic, she was tired of staring at the girl's rear end.
So your wife told you to take that pic and this would make her go away JP did you get your tea bags sniped ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:32 AM   #20
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:

Joe-you have the beginnings of a GREAT coffee table book!

some possible titles:

Buttcrack Bowl Bonanza
BC'S of the BCS
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:24 PM   #21
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You should always bet against LSU so you're happy no matter the outcome of the game.

I was at the game and there were TONS more OSU folks than I expected. They really traveled well and it wasn't a lopsided crown by any measure. They did get quiet for the second half, though.

The downside is all the LSU fans stuck around for the trophy so all the OSU people got all the restaurant seats around town.
Where were you sitting Joe???? By the show of color from our seats in the end zone, it was very lopsided. Now they did have a great show of fans but did not come close to the number of Tigers in attendance. And yes, they did get all the tables. We found one at Jean Lafittes and the food turned out to be quite tasty.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #22
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

We were in the Terrace level on the East side (the Allstate logo was upside down to us and the LSU endzone was to our left). Section 613.

We ended up eating at Harrah's, it was the only place open that still had seats available when we finally made it there: midnight.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:59 PM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
You were in the ozone layer Joe. We were in Section 150 Row 16. Kind of the corner. We wanted to go to Harrah's but had a minor with us.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:17 AM   #24
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

We were in about the 4th or 5th row of the Terrace, it was great. I had to bring a camera that would fit in my wife's purse, though, so I couldn't bring a decent long lens and thus have very few shots of action on the field.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #25
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
We were in about the 4th or 5th row of the Terrace, it was great. I had to bring a camera that would fit in my wife's purse, though, so I couldn't bring a decent long lens and thus have very few shots of action on the field.
I couldn't bring my camera. Now why is that? Why couldn't you bring a camera with a detachable lens?
Old 01-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #26
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

I did bring a camera with a detachable lens, but I had to carry what would fit in my wife's purse, an 18-55 lens was all that would. That's all I needed for the shots I mostly took, anyway. I took mostly shots of people near me, not players on the field.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #27
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
I took mostly shots of people near me, not players on the field.
Are you holding out on us Joe??? Is there a secret library of asscrack somewhere on a compact flash card in the joepole household?
Old 01-10-2008, 07:01 PM   #28
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

I have shared 100% of my football asscrack photos with you guys. Aall two of them.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:51 PM   #29
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
I have shared 100% of my football asscrack photos with you guys. Aall two of them.
You da man!!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:57 PM   #30
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Quote: