Go Back   Shreveport.com > Shreveport.com Headline News > Technology

Notices

Old 06-26-2007, 08:03 AM   #1
sbl_admin
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sbl_admin
Post I-Phone Revolution!

The hype around Apple Inc.'s upcoming iPhone is abundantly clear. So is the hysteria. But how the iPhone will leave its historical mark after Friday's launch is to be seen.

sbl_admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I like my Iphone ! I must say it has taken me a few months to learn how to use it but now I like it big time. It is user friendly. Takes great pictures and the key board feature is great. I am shocked at how much memory it has I need that at my age

Click image for larger version

Name:	apple_iphone_zoom2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	1876
The touch screen technology is awesome
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:46 PM   #3
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I like my Iphone ! I must say it has taken me a few months to learn how to use it but now I like it big time. It is user friendly. Takes great pictures and the key board feature is great. I am shocked at how much memory it has I need that at my age

Attachment 1876
The touch screen technology is awesome
So other than the iPhone.. how you liking AT&T cellular service ?? working well enough for you ?
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:12 PM   #4
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Got both too. No problems at all.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:04 AM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 316 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Got both too. No problems at all.
Same here. I can hear better and see the screen better too. I did some horse trading for mine and ended up spending about 100.00 to get it. I have the 8 gig and have used less than one gig so far and I have a ton of stuff loaded on it. I love that touch screen
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:49 AM   #6
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I did some horse trading for mine and ended up spending about 100.00 to get it.
Was that before or after your $100 credit ???
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:59 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Was that before or after your $100 credit ???
That would be after the $100 credit thanks to a friend that showed me the way to get the credit to the Apple store that I gave to my daughter I love my children !